June 24, 2015 – MSU Forage Research Field Day, East Lansing, MI. This new annual event will feature a field tour of campus-based forage research and updates on research results. Watch this site for details when available.
Aug. 25, 2015 – UPREC Field Day, Chatham, MI. This field day will showcase forage, beef cattle, malt barley, and horticulture research at MSU’s research and extension center in the Upper Peninsula. Watch this site for details.
Sept. 16-18, 2015 – Grassfed Exchange Conference, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan. This is the annual conference of the Grassfed Exchange, a coordinated effort of producers and buyers of grassfed genetics. This year Michigan is honored to host their annual conference with the theme of “Generations of Opportunity: Sun and Water, Sons and Daughters.” Online registration is here.
Sept. 24-25, 2015 – MSU Grazing School, Kellogg Biological Station, Hickory Corners, MI. Details to be announced.
Jan. 10-13, 2016 – American Forage & Grassland Conference, Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Annual meeting of the American Forage & Grassland Council, the parent organization for the Michigan Forage Council.
ARCHIVES of Past Conferences
- 2014 Great Lakes Forage & Grazing Conference, March 6, East Lansing, MI
- 2015 Winter Field Crop Meetings
- 2015 Ag for Tomorrow Conference, March 10, Escanaba, MI
- 2015 Great Lakes Forage & Grazing Conference, March 12, East Lansing, MI
- What’s New in Alfalfa Varieties and Management? (Cassida)
- More presentations coming soon…